In a nutshell
- Enhanced Map widget for a seamless UX 🗺️
- Customize the bottom nav bar to your heart's content 😍
- Conditional widget is here 🔀
- New demo: Sample screens with complex layouts 👌
- and many more enhancements
Enhanced Map widget for a seamless UX 🗺️
Pinch, drag, scroll, and overlay widgets by configuring your Map widget in less than 10 lines of configurations. See it in action here.
Customize the bottom nav bar to your hearts content 😍
Use custom widgets for your bottom bar navigation, and place a raised button on either side or the center. See an example in the kitchen sink.
Conditional widget is here 🔀
Need to display different widgets depending on a condition? Wrap them in a conditional widget and add as many conditions as you like. Checkout an example in this Tic-Tac-Toe game.
New demo app: Sample screens with complex layouts 👌
We've combined several sample screens to showcase complex layouts in Ensemble in the latest demo app. Got ideas of screens to include? let us know!
- ToggleButton widget is now available. Check it out in the kitchen sink.
- Now you have access to the Date object and its functions in your code blocks. See documentation here.
- We introduced a new property to customize the gap between a button label and icon. See example here.
- You can now make your app definitions public so it is easier to share with others. To do so, click on the menu icon of the app and select Make Public option.