In a nutshell:
- Create complex layouts with smooth scrolling
- Ready, set, uploadFiles
- Browse your screen definitions using the new widget tree
- Updated demo app: Ensemble Kitchen Sink
- and lots more improvements to error handling, existing widgets, menu, and docs
Create complex layouts with smooth scrolling 🔥
Ready, set, uploadFiles 📂
Use the uploadFiles action to prompt users to, well, upload files! As always, it works across browsers, iOS, and Android.
Browse your screen definitions using the new widget tree 🤖🌳
We have introduced a new panel in Ensemble Studio that displays your screens widget tree. Use this panel to navigate around the YAML.
Updated demo app: Ensemble Kitchen Sink
We’ve enhanced the Kitchen Sink app so you easily browse Ensemble capabilities.
- Margin and padding - You can now add margin, padding, background, and many more styling to all widgets.
- Form styling - Background color of form elements such as TextInputs can now be customized.
- Reusable menu - Menu can now be defined globally across the app.
- Console.log for code blocks - Use it when you need to print something to the browser’s console.
- navigateBack - Use this new action to have a customized back button.
- Carousel widget - You can now trigger next() and previous() from code by assigning an ID to the carousel, and calling myCarousel.next();
- Ensemble Preview - Our preview app will now auto-update so you don't have to visit the app store and update manually.
- Schema updates: ChartJs, DataGrid, and several properties added to Ensemble schema.
- Documentation updates - New doc pages to cover layouts, getting our preview app, etc.
- Bug fixes for empty API response, stopTimer action,and setting PasswordInput value